In the Emperor's Name... BLOG!!


Hello!!!

Is that the right way to start a blog? I think not. But hey, whoever said this thing has to be serious?



Last night (a standard Thursday evening at The Unseen Shoppe (which is anything but normal, or standard, but anyway)) Travis, the chairman of our illustrious group, had Shelly and I huddled together discussing future plans for the DWGC (Durban Wargames Club if you haven't got that figured by now), with some events and ideas flying around. I made the mistake of suggesting starting a blog for the Club. And that's what this is. I think. I hope!!

Nevertheless, here it is the Illustrious Durban Wargames Club Blog. I intend to keep this blog updated with events and news and everything related to our Wargaming hobbies. Rules discussions, house rules, painting tips, anything!

If you have any suggestions please comment below!

Comments

  1. Will keep popping by to see what happens on this here blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep popping by to see what happens on this here blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DWGC - Golden Brush 2023 Challenge

Exciting Changes and League Kickoff at DWGC!