Current Information on the tournament:
Date: 2nd and 3rd April
Time: 10:00 registration 10:30 game 1
Schedule: game 1 :10:30
Game 2: 13:00
Game 3 15:30
End of day 17:00
Game 4 11:00
Game 5 13:30
Prize giving 15:00
Entrance Fee: R150 unpainted R100.00 painted
Where: Durban North College, 25 Prospect Hall Road, Durban North.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE LET US KNOW OF YOUR ATTENDANCE BEFORE HAND! WE WILL REQUIRE YOUR SHIRT SIZE!
What you need to bring
- All your tools, dice, codex etc
- 3 x printed lists
- 1500 points
- No unbound
- Forgeworld and heresy lists allowed
- You may not combine heresy lists and 40k lists in the same army.
- 0-1 Superheavy or Gargantuan Lord of war models per list. (there is no limit to how many character Lord of War models you may have)
There are two different types of points awarded in this tournament, Battle Points and Tournament points
- Battle points (BP) refer to points you earn within the game (ie primary objectives, secondary objectives etc)
- The player with the most battle points wins the game
- Tournament points (TP) are used to determine your standing in the tournament.
- Tournament points are awarded as follows:
o 3 points for a win
o 2 points for a draw
o 0 points for a loss
- The following points are awarded once during the tournament
o 1 point for a completely painted army (three foot rule applies)
o 1 point for a completely WYSIWYG army
o 1 Point if you kill a gargantuan or Superheavy Lord of War
o 1 point if your clothing matches your army’s colour scheme (or you are dressed appropriately)
- D Weapons
o Roll of a 1: No damage occurs.
o Roll of a 2-5: Target model takes D3 wounds, or hull points with a penetrating hit.
o Roll of a 6: Target model takes 3 automatic wounds with no saves allowed, or 3 hull points with a penetrating hit with no saves allowed.
- Tau Coordinated firepower
o Any USR's that crossover models apply to all units that are taking part. However all bonuses gained by using this rule only apply if all units taking part shoot at THE SAME UNIT.
- Daemon summoning
o You can only summon a daemon model that you have a physical model of. If there are none available, that unit cannot be summoned. Only very very suitable proxies allowed.
o If you summon a bloodthirster, use the appropriate rules for the model that is present. Ie: if you only have a Wrath of Khorne model, then that’s the rules you use. This does not apply to Khorne Daemonkin summoning.
If there are any other conflicting rules that need to be addressed, please let us know beforehand so that we may know how to deal with it.
Remember, all Judges decisions are final.
These details may change. Watch this space!